POINT LOADING SIMULATION
Point loading calculation can be performed according to the working conditions. The result can be printed.
(For models and specifications not listed here, please ask your local dealer or contact us from below link. When you inquire, please provide the model name and calculating condition.)
This point loading calculation simulation system calculates the maximum loading pressure under static load conditions in the working position.
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully and use the system only if you agree to the terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you will not be permitted to use this simulation system.
- １．(The purpose)
These terms and conditions are for using the point loading calculation simulation (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") provided by Maeda Seisakusho Co., Ltd (“us”, “we” or “our”).
Only individuals or persons who have agreed to this terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "users") can use the Service.
- ３．(Equipment etc.)
Users are required to prepare the communication equipment, software, and all other equipment necessary to use the service, and contracts with the communication carriers necessary to connect to the Internet. The conclusion will be made at your own risk and burden.
- ４．(Calculation condition)
The conditions entered by the user for using this service are limited to those within the ranges shown in the performance and specifications of the applicable crane and the rated total load chart separately established by Maeda Seisakusho Co., Ltd.
- ５．(Change or termination of the Service)
- （１）We may change, add or abolish some or all of the contents of the Service without prior notice to the user.
- （２）We shall be able to suspend or stop all or part of the Service without giving prior notice if any of the following events apply.
- a．In the case where it is difficult to operate this Service due to fire, blackout, disruption of communication lines, natural disasters, riots or other force majeure.
- b．When it is necessary to stop operation of this Service for maintenance of the system,
- c．Other cases where we reasonably deem it necessary.
- （３）We shall not be liable to the user or any third party for the modification, suspension, etc. of the Service carried out according to the preceding two paragraphs.
- ６．(Warranty and responsibility)
- （１）The contents of this Service can be provided by us at the point of use by the user.
- （２）The user recognizes that the result calculated by this Service (hereinafter referred to as “calculation”) is not a measured value but a calculated value.
- （３）All users shall use the calculation under their own responsibility, and we shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user or a third party by the use of the calculation by the user.
- ７．(Governing law)
The governing law of this agreement shall be Japanese law.
The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction in the first instance for the lawsuit relating use of this Service or these Terms and Conditions.